While we continue to develop as a leading paper specialist, the economic, social and environmental concerns are thoroughly taken into account at every level. We are committed to managing and improving our environmental performance and indicators and operate an integrated management system certified to ISO14001 : 2004. In setting rigid targets to reduce the environmental impact of our products and distribution activities we make ourselves accountable to the environment and ensuring a sustainable future.
Springfield has taken the following positive steps to reduce the organisations impact to the environment;
- Set annual measurable targets to reduce electricity consumption
- Joined the IYRE Scheme to make environmental building improvements
- Set annual measurable targets to reduce fuel usage
- Reduced our impact to landfill waste by 50%
- Invested in bailing machinery to maximize recycling across all wastes
- Utilised our existing delivery fleet for secure collection of waste giving reduced carbon footprint
- Invested in internal resource saving schemes inc. light movement sensors & electric time clocks
- Investment of a fleet tracking system measuring mileage, speeds, fuel usage, driving habits, etc
Our certification can be independently verified by clicking here and by entering our certificate number 9475.
To download a copy of our Integrated Management Policy please click here.
For more details or a free quotation please feel free to contact us